Theme Windows 8.1 and 10 Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry By Bashkara

| Wednesday, February 3, 2016
The second month for this year, I hope this month is better than the previous month. I hope I’m not on hiatus again, I hope you guys will like my themes and my skins, and I hope for everything will good for this site. ^,^
Back to topic, tonight I want to share a new theme for windows 8.1 and 10. Now was come from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry. As you know guys that I’ve made windows 7 version for this anime. Some people asked me to make for windows 8.1 and 10 version too, So I come for it.

Theme Windows 8.1 and 10 Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry By Bashkara

Good news for windows 10 user, Me and one of suck-style's visitor have fixed some bugs on windows 10 theme. I hope you can enjoy the theme now. Special thanks for Mr. Jonathan Dupois for helping me. I really helped. :)
Not much to explain about this theme, all style is same like windows 7 version. Same like charlotte win 7, I make this theme on December, 2015. But I just can posted it today.

Theme Windows 8.1 and 10 Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry By Bashkara

Theme Windows 8.1 and 10 Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry By Bashkara

I prefer windows frame from windows 7 version. But this theme also very nice, you guys will definitely like it. 

Theme Windows 8.1 and 10 Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry By Bashkara

Well… I hope you guys will enjoy this theme. See you on the next post. Keep support us Ok!

*Set StartIsBack Configuration like this...

Theme Windows 8.1 and 10 Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry By Bashkara

Theme Description
Name: Theme Windows 8.1 and 10 Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Anime: Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Product Version: 1.0
Copyright: Copyright 2013-2016 Suck-Style
Exe/rar/zip size: 10 MB
Password: Suck-Style
Tested on: Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit
Please be a good downloader guys ^^
At least give recommendation this post on google with add 1 to G+1 under the post or leave your comment about the theme. Thank you very much :)
Download Theme Windows 8.1 and 10 Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry By Bashkara via Mediafire or Dropbox   
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD THE THEME
The theme will not be attached perfectly if you have not patch some files needed to run the theme
So if this the first time for you, Please read and follow the tutorial correctly and carefully
Tutorial Patch Win 8.1 and Tutorial Patch Win 10  
This theme may contain images of the following site :
e-shuushuu, zerochan, google, pinterest, deviantart
Special thanks for the Artist  

0 comments:

Next Prev
▲Top▲